A look into my world ..

Tooele, UT, United States
I am 31 year old mom to TJ (9) Thomas (6) and Gracie (34). And I'm happily married to my wonderful, loving husband Daniel. I love photography!

In memory of my dad ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yay it's HERE!!!

My CAMERA is here!!!! It came at like 4:10 PM. I was sitting out waiting on the porch, and told TJ to look for the brown truck. Finally it showed up, and I jumped up and started freakin out like a crazy woman!! The guy was coming up and I said "I have literally been waiting ALL day" He's like "On the porch?" ..I'm like "NO!! That would be crazy!!" ..and he is like "Well you said it" ...

I have to get used to it!!! There is so much stuff on it. I gotta figure out all the settings and stuff. But .. I LOVE IT!! Everything I wanted and more.

So here are some pics ..







No comments:

Post a Comment