A look into my world ..

Tooele, UT, United States
I am 31 year old mom to TJ (9) Thomas (6) and Gracie (34). And I'm happily married to my wonderful, loving husband Daniel. I love photography!

In memory of my dad ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, March 1, 2010

Maybe nature is my forte?

This is some photographs I took ..it's Stansbury Park. They have a gorgeous lake, and inlands ..and each section of the houses has it's own section of a lake, and they have canoes and boats and docks. I think it is so beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    You did a great job with the photos!
    I would love to own any of those houses, but that last one is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the house with the water wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots!!!! I look forward to see more of your photography and reading your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete