A look into my world ..

Tooele, UT, United States
I am 31 year old mom to TJ (9) Thomas (6) and Gracie (34). And I'm happily married to my wonderful, loving husband Daniel. I love photography!

In memory of my dad ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, April 26, 2010

This is our song ..

Right now, my kids are obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba! They will watch it all day everyday a 1,000 times a day. So here is a fun little randition of the theme song ..

DJ Lance walks in with his boom box. He opens it.

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Muno!



















Yo, right!

He's tall and friendly!

Foofa! 



















She's pink and happy!


Brobee!


















Whoa!

The little green one!

Toodee!


















Yeah right!

She likes to have fun

Plex!


















Whoa!

A magic robot

Let's all come and play with DJ Lance Rock today

Yo Gabba Gabba!

"Yo Gabba Gabba!"

No comments:

Post a Comment