A look into my world ..

Tooele, UT, United States
I am 31 year old mom to TJ (9) Thomas (6) and Gracie (34). And I'm happily married to my wonderful, loving husband Daniel. I love photography!

In memory of my dad ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Camping ..

Camping was a bust ..the first night was great, but it was cold as hell at night in the tent woke up this morning to rain for about 3 hrs then it stopped and we had a pretty good day ...explored, walked, played.. then again around 2 it started pouring rain and wouldn't stop for 4 hours ..so we got stuck in the tent finally the rain stopped around 6 and it was so dirty and muddy, of course Gracie had to go find a big mud puddle and walk and sit in it. She got so dirty, and we didn't have a extra set of clothes ..so I sucked it up and realized the trip was over so we packed all our crap up and came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment