A look into my world ..

Tooele, UT, United States
I am 31 year old mom to TJ (9) Thomas (6) and Gracie (34). And I'm happily married to my wonderful, loving husband Daniel. I love photography!

In memory of my dad ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Life is too short ...



You never realise how short life really is, until something drastic happens. If you are mad at someone, make up. Don't take anything for granted. Hug your family, friends, husband and just remember, no matter how hard you have it ..someone somewhere has it harder then you. No matter what place or time. ♥

My best friends husband is in the ICU. He had a aneurysm this afternoon while she was at work, and their 8 year old son found him unresponsive and not breathing. He is on a ventilator and not responding to any tests. They said there is no brain activity, so that means he is brain dead. I feel so helpless and heartbroken. I love that family like my own. I am trying to be there for her. She doesn't deserve this. They are waiting for his parents to get there, to decide what further action to take. This is so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment